THE MOST LUXURIOUS WAY TO VISIT THE RED LOTUS LAKE
To book: just email us at nakaravillas@gmail with your preferred dates
The Red Lotus Lake is often described as one of the most beautiful sites in Thailand; with a over one million flowers it combines the beauty of a stunning flower show with the serenity of a lake. Whilst the pictures are themselves impressive, they do not capture the experience of seeing it for yourself.
Many people visiting Thailand head to Bangkok and the beaches in the South whilst never making it to the North East and the opportunity to spend a morning on the lake. To give more people the opportunity to see this, we have put together a special luxury, all inclusive package to go give people the ultimate way to visit the lake as well as experience true Isan hospitality and food.
This package is fully inclusive and guided meaning that you do not need worry about anything once you land at Udon Thani International Airport - a short 45 minute flight from Bangkok.
- 2 nights accommodation at Nakara Villa for up to 4 adults in two large bedroom suites (60m2 & 40m2). Children can stay be added in for free if sleeping on Sofa Beds in the bedrooms suites and children 7 and under can eat for free.
- 1 day guided tour to the Lotus Lake with the option of also visiting the nearby UNESCO heritage site at Ban Chiang. This includes all entry & boat prices, transportation, petrol costs and tour guide
- 1 free 90 minute massage per person (Aroma or Thai traditional)
- A full Thai/Isan Dinner on both nights of your stay cooked to your specific requirements
-Asian or Continental Breakfast on both mornings of your stay
- Tea, coffee and water during your stay
- The only thing you need to pay for is your lunches.
Book today and experience a part of the world that is still a little undiscovered!
AUTHENTIC ISAN EXPERIENCE
EXCLUSIVE USE OF A LUXURY 2 BED VILLA NESTLED IN THE RICE FIELDS OF NORTH EAST THAILAND
CATERED HOLIDAYS, LONG STAY LETS, WEDDINGS, TOURS,
PERSONALIZED HEALTH & WELLNESS RETREAT
Nakara Villa is a luxury 2 bedroom pool villa built in a traditional Thai style and nestled among the rice fields of Isan. It sits on 36,000m2 of private land most of which is still used to farm our own rice.
It is a peaceful, tranquil getaway that is conveniently situated just 25 minutes drive from Udon Thani airport, 15-20 minutes from Udon Thani City Center, 45 minutes from Nong Khai. All major tourist sites are within easy access and generally less than 1 hour drive.
With two large bedrooms suites (64m2 & 44m2), large living dining room (60m2), private massage spa, indoor and outdoor kitchens including grill for BBQs; Buddha room, multiple balconies and patios Nakara Villa has the space for people to spread out for relaxing or coming together to celebrate.
Nakara is perfect for multiple uses: Catered holidays, long stay rentals, touring, or hosting your dream wedding. We have also recently also started offering Nakara Villa for as a personalized Health & Wellness Retreat including sunrise yoga, massages and mediation.
One of the great delights of this part of Thailand is the wonderful Isan food and at Nakara we take great delight in serving you the best of the best. Breakfast is included whilst delicious Thai evening meals are available on request and prepared fresh to your requirements.
Breakfast is either Continental or Asian (please check our Nakara Breakfast page for details) and our delicious Thai dinners are made to your request (please see our Nakara Top 10 Isan dishes for inspiration though we can cook any Thai dish). We also offer a very special Thai seafood & meat BBQ (please see our Nakara BBQ page). All meals are prepared fresh on site.
For guests looking for a home stay option or wanting to stay longer than 10 nights, we do offer Nakara Villa on a fully self catered basis; please email us for a bespoke price based on your needs.
We also offer fully organised 'Discover Isan Tour Packages' for people wanting to explore the areas, its history and its culture though we are also happy to help our guests organize their own trips for those wanting to go DIY. The top places to visit include a sunrise boat ride on the world famous Lotus Lake; discovering a bronze age settlement at the UNESCO heritage site of Ban Chiang; the boarder towns of Nong Khai or Chiang Khan; sunset cruises on the Mekong River; the beautiful Erawan Cave; Dinosaur Parks and also day trips to Vientiane.
In total the villa offers over 200m2 of fully air conditioned internal living space including:
- 2 double bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and traditional open roofs (sizes are 64m2 and 44m2)
- A 60m2 living come dining area with satellite TV and 1950's Chinese dining table
- Fully fitted indoor and outdoor kitchens with microwave, fridge and outdoor barbeque
- A 20m2 Buddah room come office
- Separate laundry and utility room with free laundry
- 36,000m2 of private land of which 1,000ms is landscaped garden
- 80m2 of terraces, patios and balconies to act as social areas
- 45m2 private infinity pool with furnished sun deck for lounging
- Free wifi and satellite TV
- On site 24 hour security in a hut a little distance from the villa
- Daily maid service with towels and sheets changed twice weekly
- Laundry is also available free through ironing is charged for
It is our aim to always provide a very personal experience at Nakara Villa; please do let us know what you need and we will make it happen
David & Shanana
AUTHENTIC THAI HOSPITALITY
Genuine Isan hospitality prepared from the heart
HOME COOKED ISAAN FOOD
Self-catered or Thai meals available on request
Rediscovery your self in the Villa's Spa
Meditate in the Villa's Buddha room
Learn about rice growing on the Villa's own rice fields
SHANANA AND DAVID: YOUR HOSTS
Nakara Villa is a house we built ourselves in a beautiful corner of the North East in Thailand. We are very proud of the Villa and we take great delight in welcoming people from all over the world both to our home and part of Thailand that we have come to love.
What ever type of holiday or stay you are looking for, you can find it at Nakara Villas in Udon Thani. From relaxing to exploring, we can help plan and organize for you.
Along side us, there is also a full time maid, security guard and driver to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible from keeping rooms clean, cooking your meals and ensuring your security and safety at all times.
We are your hosts, this is your home, you are our family.
SHANANA AND DAVID